Why Move & Play?
- The resource is great for warm-ups, energizers, or combined to make a full lesson plan for recreation, sport or physical education.
- Move & Play focuses on skill acquisition in structured and unstructured environments. This is done through activities that promote fun, participation, and many opportunities for participants to practice a variety of different skills in a variety of different environments.
- The target user of Move & Play resources are physical activity leaders in a recreation, sport, education, home or community environment!
This resource is intended for participants ages 3 to 12 based on the Sport for Life Long-Term Development (LTD) in Sport and Physical Activity framework.
Target Audience: Leaders, teachers & coaches who provide active opportunities for children & youth (ages 3-12)
- Physical Literacy Handout & Worksheet
- Physical Literacy: A Lifelong Journey – A tool for Pracitioners
- Move & Play the Inclusive Way
- Participation for All Presentation – Facilitation Resources
- Bouge et Joue grâce à la littératie physique
- Move & Play at Recess
- Move & Play through Winter Eh!
- Move & Play Early Years Play Day
- My Skills Resource
- Affiche Mes Habilites
- Move & Play through Traditional Games
Cost: Please note, the current cards are out of print for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org